Saturday, March 23, 2019
Sign up, start voting on articles and create your own news feeds! | Login | Create a free account
Share |

Prince Philip To Face No Further Action Over Car Crash

The Duke of Edinburgh will face no further action over the collision on the A149 near Sandringham last month, the Crown Prosecution Service said.Prince Philip, 97, voluntarily surrendered his driving licence following the crash which saw one woman break her wrist. Philip had apologised for his part in the accident on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk when his Land Rover Freelander collided with another car, leaving two women needing hospital treatment. Buckingham Palace said the Duke of Edinburgh “respects the decision” taken by the CPS. The crash occurred on 17 January when he...

read more...

Published By: huffingtonpost - Thursday, 14 February