Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign up, start voting on articles and create your own news feeds! | Login | Create a free account
Share |

1 Mom's Post About How Her Daughter Went Into Anaphylactic Shock Shows How Scary Food Allergies Are

Julie Ferrier Berghaus, a mom from Denison, TX, knew how important it was to take her daughter to get tested for a potential cashew allergy. And while she was certainly prepared for her daughter to be uncomfortable, she was certainly not expecting her to go into full-on anaphylactic shock. In a now-viral post on Facebook, Julie is warning others about how scary watching someone go through anaphylactic shock can be and how serious food allergies can be.

"My daughter recently had a controlled tree nut challenge at her allergist," she...

read more...

Published By: popsugar - Thursday, 14 March